[squeak-dev] final Squeak-4.6-All-in-One posted

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:34:29 UTC 2015

Thanks Fabio, say, which platform did you test on?  Hm, something
interesting -- that new SqueakSSL (for Linux) is 7 MB where the one I
have been using is only 27K, which easily makes it the largest plugin
and would slightly inflate teh size of the All-In-One.

Why is it so much bigger, is it compiled with debug information or something?