[squeak-dev] Squeak 5 will run on Rasberry Pi OOTB

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Jul 23 18:17:21 UTC 2015

Hey, great!

downloaded it on the Pi A+ installed my trusty 24/7 cat surveillance app
and it worked.
CPU usage went down from 50 to 40%.  It exercises BitBlt, Collections,
file I/O incl. GPIO, OSProcess and CommandShell
Memory went up from 52M to 75M which is critical as I use the PiNoir Camera.

I'll watch what comes out of Tim's (Rowledge) recent post.

And I'll watch if it runs as stable as 4.5.

Thanks,

Herbert