[squeak-dev] Squeak 5 will run on Rasberry Pi OOTB

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Jul 23 21:43:38 UTC 2015

I think it's related to the segmented memory model of Spur, which uses
more memmory than the the compact model of pre-Spur Squeak.
I think in Spur there should be a primivite which condenses all
(non-pinned) segments, and minimizes their number. I'd probably be worth
using such thing on "Save and Quit", because that way all pinned objects
could be condensed too.

Levente