[squeak-dev] re: Interview with Stonebraker on future of "big data"

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:31:14 UTC 2015

Also note the

"Stonebraker Formula for Making a Difference"

1.    Identify new solution to a data management problem;
2.    Lead research project to develop a prototype;
3.    Publish paper(s);
4.    Publish software code on a public website;
5.    Launch startup;
6.    Repeat.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gilpress/2015/07/29/turing-award-winner-stonebraker-on-the-future-of-taming-big-data/2/