[squeak-dev] Updating Squeak 4.5 to Squeak 4.6

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:42:50 UTC 2015

Hmmm....   It's a good question.  I, personally, have never wanted to
do that (upgrade 4.n ---> 4.n+1), because a new release image is the
best time to get a new clean image for my own applications to make
sure I can actually build inside the new image.

The only disadvantage I can see to your proposal is the duplicating
about 1000(?) mcz's to take up more space on disk..  unless making
soft links (hard links?) would solve that..?