[squeak-dev] Raspberry - GPIO - telephone caller id - Squeak

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 12 18:00:07 UTC 2015

On 09-06-2015, at 3:35 PM, Louis LaBrunda <Lou at Keystone-Software.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It is my understanding that one can use the GPIO pin(s) of a Raspberry Pi
> to detect the caller id information of an incoming phone call.  Does anyone
> have any experience with this?  Can you give me any pointers?

Best I can suggest is looking around the raspberrypi.org forums; there is a company making FXO cards for example, which may be the kind of thing you want. You can run Asterisk pbx and do VOIP stuff with a Pi and a suitable modem-thingy.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=86601 might be helpful.

tim
Strange OpCodes: FSM: Fold, Spindle and Mutilate