[squeak-dev] Raspberry - GPIO - telephone caller id - Squeak

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jun 13 17:20:43 UTC 2015

On 12-06-2015, at 11:11 AM, Louis LaBrunda <Lou at Keystone-Software.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks a lot for the information.  I will look into it.

Do please report back on what you find. I have a very-back-burner project I’d love to do something with one day with which I’d like to make iPhones etc talk to a PI running asterisk and then to POTS so that one can answer and make calls via the house landline.

Very old and rusty website - https://sites.google.com/site/tcjspp/?pli=1 - resulting from a rather fun Coursera course I took.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- QUE SERA SERF - Life is feudal