[squeak-dev] cogspurlinuxht under daemontools

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jun 18 22:09:06 UTC 2015

On 18-06-2015, at 2:30 PM, Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having trouble using the "HT" version of the Spur VM under
> daemontools.  When the daemon attempts to launch the image it gets the
> familiar pthread error:

There seems to be some interesting bad behaviour in *nix with this sort of thing. On a Pi for example, the latest kernel doesn’t even need the squeak.conf file *unless* you run via something like xrdp or vnc, where it *insists* on you using sudo. It’s not just a squeak thing either.

Goodness me, bugs in *nix? Whatever next?

tim
Mommy!  The cursor's winking at me!