[squeak-dev] RFC: make ctrl-shift-d debug instead of duplicate (?)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:41:22 UTC 2015

I support reducing the gestures needed for getting into the debugger
and stepping through code.  A hot-key for debug-it sounds good but if
we do that then we should go all the way and fix the focus problem
too!  When the debugger opens, give keyboard focus to the stack-frame
list or, if mouseOverForKeyboard is set, to the widget under the hand.
Currently I have to move the mouse out and back in to gain focus and
start debugging with hot-keys.