[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-topa.556.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Mar 19 22:39:27 UTC 2015

The implementation looks very similar to what Balázs did back in 2010 to
the Docking Bar[1], even though his changes never made it into the Trunk.
One main difference I see is that he used a single "pragma", instead of
two separate "pragmas". Performance-wise a single "pragma" is better. Is
there any advantage of using two "pragmas", instead of one?

Levente

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-April/149345.html