[squeak-dev] Re: slow display update on debugger proceed

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:29:22 UTC 2015

If there are any experts here I beg you to take a look.  This is really
impacting ,y productivity with VM development.  I lose ~ 30seconds on
almost every proceed in the debugger and I'm spending most of my time
there-in simulating ARM execution right now.  This is really painful.  The
ARM JIT and hence much faster Squeak on RPi and Android will arrive all the
sooner if this is fixed.

AdvThanksance

--
best,