[squeak-dev] New Cog VMs available

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Mar 30 13:16:50 UTC 2015

Hi

On 30.03.2015, at 14:34, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> workin on it.
>

> On 03.03.2015, at 16:57, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:
>
>> We've had this issue before. Everything is there, but not where jenkins is looking for:
>>
>> /var/lib/jenkins/.rvm/src/ruby-1.9.3-p194/bin/gem
>> /var/lib/jenkins/.rvm/src/ruby-1.9.3-p392/bin/gem
>> /var/lib/jenkins/.rvm/src/ruby-2.0.0-p0/bin/gem
>> /var/lib/jenkins/.rvm/src/rubygems-1.8.25/bin/gem

After poking around for an hour, (and in the process installing and deinstalling
ruby1.8 on box3) I found that I just had to check
	'Run the build in a RVM-managed environment'
in the Jenkins Job configuration.

Then i had the infamous  'Bit size mismatch' error, which a few builds later
disappeared (and I don't know why…)

TL;DR: http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/TrunkImage.zip is current as of today.

Best
	-Tobias