[squeak-dev] Re: Changing button groups/order in browsers

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:08:51 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:20 AM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, I was not aware of these possibilities.
> It seem very powerful, but I must say I'm a little lost since I really don't
> know how to phrase these searches.

So for that local-scope filter you mentioned, say you wanted to filter
implementors which are local to the Collection hierarchy, so it would
be the ones which #inheritsFrom: Collection.

[:aClass :aSelector |
    aClass inheritsFrom: Collection
]

#inheritsFrom: seems to be the one I use most often from that
"messages that..." function.

> There is so much to learn :-)

After using Squeak for so long, I also get amazed sometimes when I
discover old things that have been there for a long time which I
didn't know..  :)