[squeak-dev] Support Regular Expressions in Trunk

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue May 12 15:07:46 UTC 2015

Definitely. I've been playing with the idea - while I was working on my
still unreleased DNS package - but I came to the conclusion that the VM
side has to be cleaned first.
The plugin should use the platform's support library, instead of some ~10
years old version.
I was also playing with the idea of using the RE2 engine instead of PCRE,
but it's probably a lot more work to make it happen.

Levente