[squeak-dev] Can't upload to SqueakMap

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:38:48 UTC 2015

Now I just tried a test upload of SqueakV3.sources, a 14M file and the
browser reported this error:

413 Request Entity Too Large

nginx

Next, I tried a smaller one, 3.8MB, and got the same error.

So,  I'm wondering the same is happening to you but your browser
responds differently to that error than chrome?