[squeak-dev] which squeak sources/image/changes file should I use for Debian/Jessie

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:47:55 UTC 2015

I just downloaded and installed (via apt-get install)  squeak-vm on my
computer upon which
I am running Debian/Jessie i386.

I would like to know which sources file, image file and changes file I
should download to
match this image.  I am looking for a stable version of squeak 4.5.

Note that apt-get installed squeak-vm 1:4.10.2.2614-1.1+b1  which I assume to be
compatible with squeak 4.5

Once this is installed I will be migrating my Squeak code from 3.11  to  4.5.
Is there any gotchas that I should be aware of for this migration?

Thanks

Ralph Boland