[squeak-dev] GreenNeon On Cuis

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:12:38 UTC 2015

Hi Chris:

Excellent, thanks!

I sent a mail early today saying:

I did a quick packaging (as a Cuis package) of GreenNeon and added the
requirements to make it load in a current Cuis 4.2 image (2343).

It load ok but with several undeclared that seems to exist also in the
original image.  By other hand I fixed quickly some names as the current
HTTP (ex WebClient) package requires, but the localhost:8821 with the
example seems not work yet.

The snippets of the workspace should be now (for adhere to the new class
names in HTTP package):

resp := HTTPClient httpGet: 'http://www.squeak.org'.
resp content.
 HTTPServer exampleBrowse.
 GNHelloWorld startOn: 8821

As Phil said, the way to go is create a GitHub repo for GreenNeon, but I
let it to Chris, the original author of the package.

HTH

But is awaiting moderator approval (for the size of the attached pck).

>From this new version that is in your image, would be interesting to create
a GitHub repo and a Cuis package for GreenNeon.

Let me know if I can help with some of these duties.

Cheers.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino