[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.0 Strange Commit Behavior

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:23:25 UTC 2015

I'm not positive, but I suspect the bug is related to when trying to
save a mcz file with the an existing name in that repository that is
already used by a different version.  Maybe the error-handling of that
scenario causes the one in the package-cache to be saved empty?

Not sure, but the blah warning was intended to help us track down the
root cause of empty mcz's getting saved.  If you're hitting it, we
probably want to know why.