[squeak-dev] Minor issue with NewColorPickerMorph and question about Object>>changed: and how to debug

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:45:42 UTC 2015

In the NewColorPickerMorph if you scale the alpha of the selected color,
the UI will not turn let you set alpha back to fully opaque. You can pull
the slider all the way to the max but the selected color will remain
translucent.

This is a minor issue but the big issue is how do debug this and similar
issues which is set up with the Object>>update: or Object>>changed:

I find that I'm going into a rabbit hole each time I try to debug these
message sends. I can't seem to get a grip on what or where the messages and
changes in state are from.

Do anybody have any advise on good practice for debugging Object>>update:
or Object>>changed: ?

Best,
Karl