[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-pre.623.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:23:48 UTC 2015

Good change.  I was thinking about doing almost the same change for better
differentiating between ignored and reverted changes in the list.  I had
wanted to do it by "graying out" the ignored changes, by displaying them in
gray-colored text.

MCSaveVersionDialog>>#list
    ^ self items collect: [:each |
        (self reverts includes: each)
            ifFalse: [(self ignore includes: each)
                        ifFalse: [each summary]
                        ifTrue: [Text string: '( ', each summary, ' )'
attribute: (TextColor color: Color gray)]]
            ifTrue: [Text string: '( ', each summary, ' )' attributes: {
TextEmphasis italic . TextEmphasis struckOut } ]]

For some reason, the above doesn't work, Marcel, do you know why?