[squeak-dev] Re: The Inbox: Monticello-pre.623.mcz

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Nov 12 08:20:15 UTC 2015

PluggableListMorphs and their LazyListMorph companions work with strings
only. However, there is that "...emphasisAt: 1" check, which will be applied
to the font setting:

LazyListMorph >> #display:atRow:on:
   emphasized := itemAsText isText
      ifTrue: [font emphasized: (itemAsText emphasisAt: 1)]
      ifFalse: [font].

This will only work with properties such as underlined, bold, and italic.
Color would have to be used in the Canvas >> #drawString:in:font:color:
call.

We could try to squeeze out that color information, too. Let me see...

Best,
Marcel