[squeak-dev] undo question

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel, the new undo is great but I couldn't make it work across
cmd+l (cancelEdits) and cmd+s #accept, because it seems that the
'history' is discarded with the entire 'editor' by process of eagerly
calling #releaseEditor.  I know that was already there forever, but do
you know whether that is really necessary?  Those Editors could just
go away soon enough when the SystemWindow was closed, in the meantime,
the user having access to undo across saves and restores (as modern
text editors do) would be very useful.