[squeak-dev] Re: [Cuis] New Introductory Tutorial

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:00:23 UTC 2015

Hi Euan

Worthwhile to refer to in your tutorial is as well the web version of
the ProfStef Smalltalk tutorial implemented in Amber Smalltalk

http://amber-smalltalk.github.io/trysmalltalk/

(https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/trysmalltalk)

It explains the syntax, control constructs and some basic classes. It
was first implemented in Pharo and then ported.

--Hannes