[squeak-dev] Fixing tab behaviour and browser hierarchy appearance

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:47:28 UTC 2015

There's another use-case that's affected as well:  copy and pasting
code out of an email into a workspace and wanting to use
search-and-replace to change 4 spaces back to Tabs.  Because there is
a selection, it thinks you want to indent that line instead of replace
it with a Tab character.

The only way to do it now is to copy a tab into the clipboard and
paste it as the replacement.  That's too onerous..