[squeak-dev] Re: Fixing tab behaviour and browser hierarchy appearance

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Nov 18 22:08:28 UTC 2015

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015, marcel.taeumel wrote:

> Do Eliots recent changes work fine? Seems so. :)

Shift+Tab doesn't work at all.
Tab doesn't work when the first selected character is not a whitespace.

The common solution is that Tab replaces the selection when it's within a
single line, and indents when it spans over multiple lines.
I think that's what we should implement as well.
Shift+Tab is fine to unindent in all cases, because we don't expect
replacement for that key combination.

Levente