[squeak-dev] Re: Fixing tab behaviour and browser hierarchy appearance

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Nov 19 07:42:50 UTC 2015

I like using TAB or SHIFT+TAB for indent resp. outdent. However, we have to
get the selection right. We have to watch for the current context
(surrounding whitespaces, beginning of the line etc.).

If we cannot solve it, we should go back to CMD+SHIFT+L/R.

Best,
Marcel

P.S.: Really, ALT+TAB or CMD+TAB or CTRL+TAB is meant to be used for
application/window cycling ... don't override this... :)