[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-kfr.1048.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Nov 20 22:52:32 UTC 2015

On 20.11.2015, at 23:37, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe it should be moved to MorphicExtras-Widgets ?
>
> If it's in Morphic-Widgets it's seems like it's the standard progress widget, which it is not .

It depends on what 'standard progress widget' means.

If it is the one I can just use in my mophic application, without anythin fancy, won't that be the 'standard widget'?
And the one opened during system progress (using that Progress Notification thingy) be the system progress widget, hence, 'non-standard' (but special) widget?

just my 2ct

Best regards
	-Tobias