[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Traits-pre.307.mcz

Robert Hirschfeld robert.hirschfeld at gmx.net
Sat Nov 21 08:30:30 UTC 2015

I would like island to stay also. To me, they are one of the most interesting additions to our base over the recent years. (We use them in Archipelago [*]...)

Best,
Robert

[*] http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/swa/publications/media/SecklerHirschfeld_2014_ArchipelagoAResearchPlatformForComponentInteractionInDistributedApplications_AuthorsVersion.pdf

--