[squeak-dev] Re: ctrl-J and type in

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Nov 23 08:51:24 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel.

By the way,
when I type (to insert, but not to replace) some string and then alt/cmd + j,
old Squeak can select the next occurrence of the string that I previously typed.
(Needless to say, the inserted string is deleted automatically.)
I like and always use this function to find some string very quickly.
Does the new alt/cmd + j still have this feature?

sumim