[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Traits-pre.307.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Nov 25 19:51:31 UTC 2015

> On 25-11-2015, at 12:13 AM, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>
>> So maybe the shortage is of compliements than caring..?  Or a shortage
>> of positive thinking?
>
> Shortage of people actually using the stuff :)

Always a problem, and especially so for open source stuff. Almost all open projects end up with a single contributor and a tiny number of users. It’s just life.

For example Stéphane’s Prolog etc - I’d never be likely to even look at it because nothing about Lisp or Prolog interests me, not being a languages geek and having had nasty experiences when I did try to make some sense of them as an impressionable youth.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IPL: Invent Program Lines