[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Universes-kfr.49.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 21:46:02 UTC 2015

On 25.11.2015, at 20:20, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems all package unloading involves it first being loaded.
>
> But you mean it the unloading should be in the post script?

I would actually favour to do the unloading of any to-be-gone package
in the postscript of the SqueakVersion Package (possibly incrementing the version by
the necessary offset).

What do you think?

Best regards
	-Tobias

PS: I had this all on my mental list and had hoped to do it before novermber, but
    thats how it goes…