[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Compiler-topa.310.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 21:35:03 UTC 2015

On 07.10.2015, at 23:31, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Oct 2015, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
>> Tobias Pape uploaded a new version of Compiler to project The Trunk:
>> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Compiler-topa.310.mcz

>> Name: Compiler-topa.310
>> Author: topa
>> Time: 7 October 2015, 8:03:18.668 pm
>> UUID: 007ba87c-085b-44bf-bea2-f096dae30601
>> Ancestors: Compiler-eem.309
>>
>> Be consistent with error messages
>>
>> =============== Diff against Compiler-eem.309 ===============
>>
>> Item was changed:
>> ==== ERROR ===
>>
>> MessageNotUnderstood: Text>>includesUnifiedCharacter
>
> Why do these Texts appear where Strings are expected in MC definitions?

MC experiment leaked  ;)
I actually wanted to see how far I can get with texts in the definitions.

See, there are some Classes with comments that actually use highlighting and cross-refs:

Object allSubclasses count: [:c | c comment isText and: [c comment unembellished not]] " 36"

I somehow wanted to retain that.

Best regards
	-Tobias