[squeak-dev] Autonomous Shark-Monitoring Drone

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Oct 8 01:58:51 UTC 2015

Sounds like an interesting and worthwhile thing to do. I'm not sure how
much I can contribute, but if it turns out that there is a need for any
VM plugins and/or OSProcess glue to make the thing work, I will happily
volunteer for that.

I don't mind buying some hardware (Rasperry Pi?) to work with, although
that rubber shark may be a bit beyond my budget.

Seriously, this is a good idea and it would be a lot of fun if we could
make it work.

Dave