[squeak-dev] Let's do it: deprecation

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Thu Oct 8 19:54:26 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias,

We should decide whether we want to replace SharedQueue with SharedQueue2
before removing the latter's deprecated methods, because those are
intended to be present in the image during the migration in order to make
it easier. Without those methods one would have to reintroduce them, or
find another way to migrate.

Levente