[squeak-dev] Re: vm build environment on windows

Henry Lavado henrylavado at gmx.com
Sat Oct 10 23:28:10 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel,

I rebuilt my environment and am trying to apply the patch file, without
success. It isn't finding the files to patch. I am running 'patch
--dry-run < bee-5.patch' from the root svn directory I checked out,
where the patch file resides. Perhaps that's wrong.  I suppose I need to
manually change the files, but I'd rather not, you know?  Would you have
any suggestions?

Regards,
Henry