[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: System-mt.771.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:46:55 UTC 2015

>> What about saving timezone information, too? Taking on Eliot's thought
>> about
>> code from different packages, what about someone that makes a change at
>> PST
>> and one at UTC? ... How to merge those at the moment?

I see no problem merging those at the moment..?  Merging does not
account for timestamps, only differences.  With a method conflict,
timezone would not be useful to resolve a method level conflict..

> This seems much more useful. I would like to see minute granularity UTC
> timestamps.

Why useful?  I'm not opposed, just curious if, by the end of the day,
would we really ever consume it?

Just an opportunity to have a more precise model at very little cost?