[squeak-dev] Re: Grrrr, how come I can't deselect in a list browser??

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Sep 3 05:59:13 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

just disable the preference "traceMessages". It makes MessageSet be replaced
by MessageTrace, which uses a multi-selection list morph. That does not
provide de-selection behavior.

But we seriously *must* fix that mess with having subclasses for different
selection behavior in list morphs. There should only be one
PluggableListMorph that supports the common selection modes.

You know, it's on my list. :P

Best,
Marcel

P.S.: Arf woof LeChuck!! GRRRRRRRRR!! Woof woof woof ruff ruff... Wor-roof
wuf Governor Marley. A-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ruff ruff ruff bow-roo wuf rowwf
arroof LeChuck, GRRRRRR!!!!! Arf oof-oof Monkey Island™! *sniff sniff*