[squeak-dev] Building a linux/Pi library to call via FFI

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 9 19:41:39 UTC 2015

On 09-09-2015, at 12:26 PM, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess at web.de> wrote:

> How do you start squeak ?
> Is there a squeak shell script that may modify the library lookup path?
>
> you could try to start squeak with
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH squeak

OK, tried that to no avail; but the wiringPi library in the same directory works :-) What fun, eh?

ldconfig -p | grep mad shows ‘libmadgwickIMU.so (libc6,hard-float) => /usr/local/lib.libmadgwickIMU.so

Into the joys of gdb right now, just starting to (attempt to) load the lib. I wonder if it’ll be friendly?

tim
In the long run, every program becomes rococco, and then rubble.