[squeak-dev] Bugtracker maintainer

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at web.de
Sat Sep 12 20:51:20 UTC 2015

> On 11 September 2015 at 09:38, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess at web.de> wrote:
> > anyone maintaining the bugtracker entries?
> > I would like to close some issues (reported by me).
>
> Feel free to do so!
>
> > btw should I continue reporting bugs to the bugtracker, or should
> > I use the ML only?
>
> Please do continue to report issues to the bugtracker.

Ok, but maybe I will send the reports to the ML as well. The last time
I reported some issues on the bugtracker for the upcoming releases,
they didn't not get much attentions.
There were some issues reported for the 4.3 and 4.4 release and they are
outdated now,
as I am an "updater" now, I can close those myself, but two issues are
reported
for project "squeak website", can someone else close this issues please.

Some time after the 4.4 (or 4.5?) release, I asked several times on the ML
for
the release plan for the VM, because I had some serious problems with
getting
FFI to work with the included VM (it was quite old), but I got no responds.
And as the prerelease for 4.6 was announced, I asked if it has a squeak vm
release candidate  too,
but again, I got no response.
Is the Squeak release always only about the image?