[squeak-dev] Squeak on iOS at last?

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Sun Sep 20 23:40:19 UTC 2015

I am also interested in this, so I wasted a few days and finally have a (original) Squeak 4.1 image working in mi old iPad 2:

the clock works, but that is all, I can’t enter anything, I know I need modifications in the image, but before I spend more days in this, can any people who knows send me advice and perhaps a change set with the modifications?