[squeak-dev] World.st has a new admin

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:28:42 UTC 2015

The admin duties have now been handed over to Sean DeNigris who kindly
volunteered to look after the www.world.st web presence as well as the
Nabble archived mailing list forums on forum.world.st.

As mentioned in a previous post, I did establish The World of Smalltalk some
years ago I have now unfortunately too many other things on my plate.  So I
feel a person who is closer to the Smalltalk action will be better suited to
take over the reins and I wish Sean all the best to continue!