[squeak-dev] Squeak on iOS at last?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Sep 24 17:37:51 UTC 2015

> On 24-09-2015, at 1:01 AM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:
>

>> I thought Apple were supposed to use EeeevilAppleRays to blow up old
>> hardware to force the sheeple to buy More! New! Hardware!
>
>     Nope, those sheeple buy plenty of other Apple things while they use
> their Old! Obsolete! Hardware! (maybe even something from iTunes now and
> then), and for the moment Apple would rather not drive them away.

But that doesn’t fit the Hater Narrative! Maybe if we’re lucky their heads will implode.

> Meanwhile the bleeding-edgers get to use a horrible new font. :)
Urgh, yes. I finally got around to updating my iMac to yosemite yesterday and that is rather annoying. And just who thought that making a large lump of spotlight materialise in the middle of the display was a good idea? Sigh. I may have to use the Top Secret RCA Alumni Underground to have Words with Jony.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SDL: Shift Disk Left