[squeak-dev] Re: Discard the event tickler process?

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Apr 4 14:44:28 UTC 2016

Hi, again.

The priority 50 is called "user interrupt priority." Clearly, one can
interrupt all processes below the priorites of the event tickler and user
interrupt watcher, which is low I/O (60).

Meaning, I can safely interrupt these do-its:

[ [] repeat ] fork.
[ [] repeat ] forkAt: Processor userInterruptPriority.
[ [] repeat ] forkAt: Processor userInterruptPriority + 9.

Best,
Marcel