[squeak-dev] Squeak USB on Raspberry Pi

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Apr 16 21:14:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

A friend and I are working on an interface for VA Smalltalk [1][2] to LibUSB [3].  When we
finish we intend to port our interface to Squeak/Pharo.  In the mean time maybe you can use a
few FFI calls to just enough of LibUSB to talk to a USB device.

Lou

1) http://www.instantiations.com
2) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/va-smalltalk/IuGPHMHS0zI
3) http://www.libusb.org