[squeak-dev] trunk update broken cuz there's an empty diffy version

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Apr 24 14:34:51 UTC 2016

Dear fellow Squeakers,

Here we go again. When I try to update the latest Squeak5.1-15113.image from http://ftp.squeak.org/5.1alpha using the latest CogSpur.r3684 on OS X with an empty package-cache I run into the Warning "About to serialize an empty diffy version.“ This time with SMLoader-cmm.85(ul.83).mcd. I wonder if I am the only one.

Cheers,
Bernhard