[squeak-dev] Explorer colors question

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:53:45 UTC 2016

I didn't select that menu item, but in any case, what "change" would
happen to the Smalltalk global just by navigating it; even just the
up-arrow does not modify Smalltalk at all, so why does it think it
changed?

It happens all the time in normal navigation usage and its kind of
distracting.  If it worked it might be nice but...  is it working?

When I do select "monitor changes" then if I try to expand the tree
('globals' inst var), it keeps collapsing it...