[squeak-dev] A Benchmarking tool for the trunk?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:52:36 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

    the below is lovely and makes it easy to run from the command line.  Please can we keep it?  The Mac VM's command line support is broken (but being fixed) so test in Windows using a console VM and/or in Linux.

One more request, it would be great if the package was load able and runnable in VW in some form so that at least one can gather a complete baseline set of results from VW.