[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Aug 4 21:55:02 UTC 2016

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068420.html

Name: MorphicExtras-eem.179
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-tfel.178

Use allInsyancesDo: instead of someInstance/nextInstance to remove grab commands from MorphExtensions.

P.S. to improve start-up time we might consider moving these to snapshot time, if at all possible.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068421.html

Name: Morphic-pre.1229
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1228

Fixes the handling of block provided answers to send out the message instead of the window title and to deal with a request for the default value.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068422.html

Name: MorphicExtras-pre.180
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-eem.179

Fixes a test by re-ordering the way the trashcanmorph images are set. Otherwise, through unexpected side effects it would try to get the extent of the offimage which is not yet set.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068423.html

Name: EToys-pre.141
Ancestors: EToys-mt.140

Same fix applied to TrashCanBin applied to etoys morphs.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068424.html

Name: MorphicTests-mt.34
Ancestors: MorphicTests-mt.33

Fixes a test. Pluggable button's color tests can only work if the state of the button is off. Most of our buttons are in the off state and hence that's what the color defines.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-August/068425.html

Name: MorphicTests-mt.35
Ancestors: MorphicTests-mt.34

Fixes a test. There are no side-effects in pluggable buttons anymore.