[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.1 - I am impressed

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Aug 18 15:20:10 UTC 2016

I have been unexpectedly away from Squeak for most of the last month, so
I am catching up now with all of the progress leading to the new release.
There is an amazing amount of good new stuff happening, including themes
and configuration support and lots of UI improvements.

I a really impressed with all of this progress. It reminds me of the early
days of Squeak Central, when amazing new things were appearing seemingly
every day. What a nice thing to see for the 20th year of Squeak!

Dave