[squeak-dev] where does source.squeak.org get its title?

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:09:33 UTC 2016

Can anyone please help me figure where the heck SqueakSource gets its
title text?  (see picture)

This is the last thing needed to upgrade our code repository server.
Months of work is completed, but I'm stuck at this last step for the
last couple of days.

In our production source.squeak.org image, there is one ByteString
instance with the value 'Squeak Development' but when I chasePointers
its an empty list..

Sigh... Seaside magic.  Completely opaque!!  Can anyone give me a pointer?